Friday, March 30, 2007
Say Goodbye To The Apartement Folks
Ok, we're moving in the morning so the computer is getting packed away today. I should be back on the interwebs some time in the next eighteen months or when ever the cable guy decides to show up. I stole this thing from Liz The Amazonian. It should keep you from missing me because these things are a pain in the ass. See ya soon (I hope).
1. What do you wish your name was? Rich Bigdick
2. What is your favorite thing to wear? DC Shoes
3. Last thing you ate. Something bad for me
4. Favorite quote? "Without religion, evil people would do evil things and good people would do good things, but it takes religion to make good people do evil things."
5. I say Shotgun, you say? Do you see a car? I don't see a car.
6. Last person you hugged? The Girl
7. Africa or Mexico? Neither. I can't stand the heat. I would love to see Africa and India but I would melt.
8. How many U.S states have you been to? Six I think.
9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in? Does Canada count?
10. Does anyone you know wanna date you? Hopefully the Girl. And probably the wife.
11. Name something you like physically about yourself: My gargantuan man boobs.
12. Something you don't? Fucking love handles.
13. Who is your best friend? The Girl
14.Why are you still up? It's get up time.
15. Who/What made you angry today? Nothing yet.
16. Favorite type of Food? French
17. Favorite holidays: Christmas, and Thanksgiving (my birthday is always on that long weekend)
18. Do you download music: Yes, but as a purchase guide. If I likey song, I buy the record.
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Yes. I care.
20. What are you wearing right now? nadda
21. Would you date the person who posted this? Hell yeah.
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yes.........no.
23. Do you love anyone? I sure do.
24. Do you like Bush? Same as any other politician. They tell you what they think 51 percent of you want hear and their only, ONLY goal is getting votes. Bush, Gore, Harper, Obama, Clinton, Layton, Martin.....alllllllllllllllll the same. Don't vote, it only encourages them.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? No but I have skydived....dove.......diven.
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting: No, but would like to.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Yes....couple of chicks.....lots of dudes.
28. How much money ya got in ya pocket? no clothes, no pockets
29. Have you met a real redneck? Yes, he was real nice. I never judge a man by the colour of his neck.
30. How is the weather right now? Sunny and brisk
31. What are you listening to right now? The Girl is talking shite.
32. What is your current fav song? "Flathead" by the Fratellis
33. What was the last movie you watched? Stranger Than Fiction. I though it would be a piece of shit. It was not.
34. Do you wear contacts? Nope
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? fuckin work.
36. What are you afraid of? Spiders, strangers, the telephone, getting old.
37. How many piercings have you had? None.
38. How many pets do you have? Two fish, Matt Hughes and Chuck Liddel
39. What's one thing you've learned? Most people will believe what makes them feel good no matter what, and people will think you are good if you tell them what they want to here. Avoid these people.
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? To my unreconcilable shame, I love Starbucks. Venti Latte please.
42. Have you ever fired a gun: Yes.
43. Are you missing someone? No, she's here.
44. Fav. TV show? The League of Gentlemen (overall) House (still on tv)
45. Do you have an iPod? Yes. Best thing I ever bought.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Yes. And it was always based on whatever my hair looked like at the time.
48. Who would you like to see right now? I'd like to see Liz and Kat again.
49. Favorite movie of all time? Cool Hand Luke.
50. Do you find yourself loved? I do indeed.
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? All the fucking time. It usually involves cookies.
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? butter and salt please.
54. What Magazines are you reading? EGM, Q
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes, but I really can't stand them. Very cheese.
56. Has anyone you were really close to you passed away recently? No. Many people not close to me have died but I am not troubled by this.
58. What's something that really bugs you? There is no way to convey this properly in the space it deserves without appearing to be a dick.
60. Do you like Michael Jackson? Yes, because to me that name only represents the music. I don't give a shit what any celeb does in their spare time, good or bad. I want the CD/Book/Movie whatever and you can keep the autograph.
61. What's your favorite smell? Eucalyptus
62. Favorite baseball team? Used to be an avid Jays fan until I realized I was cheering for uniforms, the players were interchangeable and only there for the pay.
63. Favorite cereal? Mini Wheats and Captain Crunch.
65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? About 50 hours.
66. Last time you went bowling? I don't know but I was a kid and it was fun.
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? Palm Springs.
68. Who was your last phone call? Telemarketer.....I think she quit after she hung up on me.
69. Last time you were at work? Twelve hours ago.
70. What's the closest orange object to you? The publish button.